Odoo is an open source ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution made up of an integrated suite of business modules. The modules that make up the ERP include a CMS (Content Management System), Project Management, eCommerce, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Purchasing, POS (Point of Sale), Manufacturing, Human Resources and many more. Being a modular system means that it gives its customers the ability to start with a sub set of functionality and build over time by adding new modules to their ERP.
Why should you choose Odoo?
With more than 3 million users of Odoo worldwide Odoo continues to revolution the professional ERP market.
Here are some of the key benifits:
- Odoo is full of features to cover most areas in your business
- Odoo has a community version (which is free to try)
- Odoo allows for customisation (both simple and complex). It is built to be extendable, this means you can meet 100% of your needs
- Odoo can be customised to integrate with a range of technologies
- Odoo is user-friendly
- Odoo covers all functional areas of your business
- Odoo has a large and established community of users, developers and partners
- Odoo can provide professional support
Take a quick tour: